RageX-Gaming
Client Download out, Find it under server! This websight is once again active after our fundings ran out, so donate now if you want the old sight back like we do!
RageX-Gaming
Client Download out, Find it under server! This websight is once again active after our fundings ran out, so donate now if you want the old sight back like we do!
RageX-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RageX-Scape Forums. Soon to Be BlackX Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Client v1.1.1 is now out for players =D
Dont ask for Staff possitions in game, plz apply on the website
Dont ask for 99's in game, you can donate for them 2.50.
dont ask for items in game, you can donate for almost any item by asking RageX, Jose, Brad, or Chris for a price

Skillzlyf for admin\keep mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skillzlyf

Rage Tokins : 8

Skillzlyf for admin\keep mod Empty
PostSubject: Skillzlyf for adminkeep mod   Skillzlyf for admin\keep mod EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 pm

*In-game name :Skillzlyf

*How many hours/minutes do you spend on the game per day?
i usually play around 5 hours a day every day unless i have wrestling which is almost over so i will be more avalible.

*Why you should be chosen for a staff position? :
i should be chosen because i was already a mod before then while i went to sleep i guess everyone got admin now staff reset so i decided to post an app. and i was very help full to a bunch of new comers and even some ppl who had been playing a while. also i think it would be a benifit for me to be admin because i was a mod and i couldnt do anything about a player because mute dosent mute his yell and i couldnt sit there all night kicking him and i cant ban as mod. but i will gladlly keep my mod position

*How would you benefit from this? : i wil benifit from this by getting to help and know all the players of roguex and just having fun and making sure they have fun and no spammers or rude ppl inturupt that.

thanks for taking time and considering keeping me mod or even upgrade to admin i appreciate your time and efforts to keep this a fun game and i am there to help even if i am not mod\admin

flower Administrative Crown ftw
Back to top Go down

Skillzlyf for admin\keep mod
Page 1 of 1