RageX-Gaming
Client Download out, Find it under server! This websight is once again active after our fundings ran out, so donate now if you want the old sight back like we do!
RageX-Gaming
Client Download out, Find it under server! This websight is once again active after our fundings ran out, so donate now if you want the old sight back like we do!
RageX-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RageX-Scape Forums. Soon to Be BlackX Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Client v1.1.1 is now out for players =D
Dont ask for Staff possitions in game, plz apply on the website
Dont ask for 99's in game, you can donate for them 2.50.
dont ask for items in game, you can donate for almost any item by asking RageX, Jose, Brad, or Chris for a price

RageX Client Turned Off(For Updates)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RageX
Owner
Owner
RageX

Rage Tokins : 50050660

RageX Client Turned Off(For Updates) Empty
PostSubject: RageX Client Turned Off(For Updates)   RageX Client Turned Off(For Updates) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:07 am

Yes we are turning server off for 1-3 days. Me and Jose are gonn put in some things to the server, so people cant try and shut us down.That way the server will be running just fine. Yes Trevor did some damage to our files, but its all fixable. That will take less then 10 minutes to fix, but to make sure it dont happen again, we're putting RageX to its best. Also, i've been talking around to some of my friends, and there is a 50 percent chance of RageX bing shut down. But...50% of RageX being turned into a HD client. With summoning hunter, and construction. Donating helps, so if you like Runescape graphic's, but not the experience rate, then wait and see. Ill keep you all up to date on all of the information.

Thanks, Administrative Crown Zach
Back to top Go down

RageX Client Turned Off(For Updates)
Page 1 of 1